Relax in Comfort
Like Coyuchi's Catalina towels, this luxurious robe is made with an organic linen herringbone gauze on the outside and undyed, highly absorbent, micro-loop terry inside. The styling brings together a tailored look and a relaxed fit, with a shawl collar and side-seam pockets. Dog-eared belt loops move up or down to fit the wearer, and inside ties ensure the robe stays closed. A durable, soft, mid-weight layer.
- This product is true to fit based on Coyuchi's size chart. They recommend washing before use for a true-to-size fit.
- Outside fabric content: 10% organic linen / 90% organic cotton
- Inside fabric content: 100% organic cotton micro terry loops
- Organic cotton is grown and woven in the Aegean region of Turkey. Organic linen is grown in France
- GOTS Certified
- 380 grams per square meter
All of Coyuchi's organic cotton products are machine washable. They recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colours, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. They do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colours; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.
Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.
*Please note that all measurements refer to garment size after washing and drying.