Soft organic cotton is broken up by a richly patterned dobby, creating stripes of detail without adding any bulk. This lighter weight duvet invites a relaxed appeal into the bedroom, and gets softer and more supple with every wash. Crinkled percale backing makes for comfortable bedding with or without a top sheet.
- Duvet cover has an interior flap, inside ties and fastens with hidden coconut shell buttons
- Shams are self-backed with organic crinkled percale and envelope closure
- Shams sold individually
- Packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag
- 100% organic cotton grown and woven in India
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater
- GOTS Certified
All of Coyuchi's organic cotton products are machine washable. They recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colours, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. They do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colours; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.
Queen 92" x 88"
King 108" x 92"
Standard 20" x 26"