A Canadian-Made Medium Weight Wool Comforter For Natural Comfort and Temperature Regulation
Made exclusively for Resthouse, this medium weight comforter is suitable for those who seek natural and breathable comfort as they sleep. Its temperature regulating properties allow you to sleep without overheating, a quality often found in synthetic and down-filled comforters. Its felted wool batting is machine tufted in place throughout the comforter's surface, ensuring consistent coverage over time.
- Made from GOTS certified organic wool and cotton
- Temperature regulating
- Provides dust mite resistance
- Each Medium Weight comforter contains 350 g of wool per square meter, totalling 4.9 lbs of wool in a King size comforter
- Machine tufting secures needle-felted wool batting in place
- Also available in a Heavy Weight version
- Made in Canada
Twin 63″ x 86″
Full/Queen 86″ x 90″
King 102″ x 90″
About Resthouse Sleep Solutions
At Resthouse, we value sleep as part of a healthy lifestyle. We offer customized sleep solutions for individuals and couples looking for a better night's rest. We house a full range of organic and natural mattresses, mattress toppers, pillows, bedding, body pillows, as well as hand-crafted western maple furniture and platform beds. It's time for the sleep you've been dreaming of.
Drop by our showroom located in downtown Duncan, BC.