A Canadian-Made Light Weight Wool Comforter For Breathable Comfort and Temperature Control
Made exclusively for Resthouse, this light weight comforter is suitable for those who seek light and breathable natural comfort as they sleep. Its temperature regulating properties allow you to sleep without overheating, a quality often found in synthetic and down-filled comforters. Its felted wool batting is machine tufted in place throughout the comforter's surface, ensuring consistent coverage over time.
- Made from GOTS certified organic wool and cotton
- Temperature regulating
- Provides dust mite resistance
- Each Medium Weight comforter contains 175 g of wool per square meter, with a total of approximately 2.5 lbs of wool in a King size comforter
- Machine tufting secures needle-felted wool batting in place
- Also available in a Medium Weight version
- Made in Canada
Twin 63″ x 86″
Full/Queen 86″ x 90″
King 102″ x 90″
About Resthouse Sleep Solutions
At Resthouse, we value sleep as part of a healthy lifestyle. We offer customized sleep solutions for individuals and couples looking for a better night's rest. We house a full range of organic and natural mattresses, mattress toppers, pillows, bedding, body pillows, as well as hand-crafted western maple furniture and platform beds. It's time for the sleep you've been dreaming of.
Drop by our showroom located in downtown Duncan, BC.