The same finely spun yarns that give Coyuchi's organic linen sheeting its signature weight and softness are woven into a subtle, yarn-dyed, herringbone stripe for a touch of texture and beautiful drape. Designed in coastal tones to complement Coyuchi's organic linen sheeting collection, La Jolla is backed with plain weave organic linen, making for luxurious bedding with or without a top sheet.
Grown in France, organic flax supports a community of farmers who include it as part of their rotation of organic crops—including wheat, fava beans, alfalfa, and winter oats—encouraging organic farming practices for so much more than just linens.
- Duvet cover has an interior flap, inside ties and fastens with hidden coconut shell buttons
- Shams are backed with organic linen + envelope closure
- Shams sold individually
- Packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag
- 100% organic linen is woven in Portugal from flax grown in France
- GOTS Certified
- Organic linen makes up less than 1% of the world's linen supply.
Coyuchi's linen is machine washable. They recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colours, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. They do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colours; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a steamer as needed. Use a hot iron as needed.