Dual-Weight Wool Comforters
Do you have a partner who runs at your exact opposite temperature, no matter what season it is? Introducing the dual comforter, one comforter, two warmths.
Holy Lamb Organics dual-weight wool comforter is designed specifically for partners who have different body temperatures. Does your sleeping partner always kick off the covers while you pull them up closer? This is a custom comforter tailored to each person's specific warmth requirements. Each side will be a different temperature weight.
Separate beds and separate blankets don’t have to be the answer if one individual runs hot and the other runs cold. Dual-weight means the right coverage for each person, every night.
Dual-weight comforters come in three 3 combinations for you to choose from. Everyone is happy and able to get a good night’s sleep!
Pick the temperature weight that works for you and a different weight for your partner.
The Dual-Weight Comforter is available in three temperature choices:
Combination 1: Ideal when one person tends to be cold and the other tends to be hot. This option is 1/2 “Extra Warmth” & 1/2 “Cool Comfort”
Combination 2: Ideal when one person tends to sleep at a normal temperature and the other tends to sleep hot. This option is 1/2 “Perfect Comfort” & 1/2 “Cool Comfort”
Combination 3: Ideal when one person is tends to sleep at a normal temperature and the other tends to be cold. This option 1/2 “Perfect Comfort” & 1/2 “Extra Warmth”
High quality materials, adherence to organic standards and hand craftsmanship make this an excellent choice in a comforter. Each Holy Lamb Organics comforter is hand-made using organic sateen cotton fabric. Hand stitching the perimeter and tufting the entire comforter keeps the wool in place and allows for washing.
The inside of the comforter is filled with Premium Eco Wool™, which is sourced from Holy Lamb Organics' Sustainable Wool Program, only using wool that is sustainably harvested on the west coast of the U.S.A. Resilient, hypoallergenic, moisture resistant, and best of all, thermal regulating, wool is the perfect material for comforters.
The breathable natural materials help to regulate your body temperature as you sleep. Free of synthetics and chemicals, the premium wool is free of dust, chemicals and is extremely clean.
- Made of Premium Eco Wool™ Batting
- Sourced locally from the West Coast, USA
- Run in a dedicated wool-only facility
- Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build up
- Naturally hypoallergenic, breathable and flame retardant
- Ideal for year round comfort
- We highly recommend placing your comforter inside a duvet cover to protect it from everyday wear.
- It is recommended that you use the natural cleansing properties of the sun to refresh your bedding. Air the comforter in the sun a few times a year to disinfect and deodorize the material. This will naturally deodorize, bleach, disinfect, and revitalize your bedding.
- Before making up the bed each morning, open up the bedding for a few hours to allow any extra moisture to evaporate.
- It is not necessary to wash the comforter before using since it is chemical and scent free. The comforters can be washed according to the manufacturer’s instructions, which are included with your purchase.
- We do not recommend dry cleaning unless it is taken to a certified "green" dry cleaner. Regular dry cleaners use chemicals to clean, defeating the purpose of having a natural bedding product.
- For spills: Gently spot clean the affected area by running or blotting cold water through the fibers. Squeeze gently to disperse excess water.
Comforters by Holy Lamb Organics
Resthouse Sleep Solutions offers 4 different choices of comforters by Holy Lamb Organics:
- Cool Comfort Eco-Wool Comforter
- Perfect Comfort Eco-Wool Comforter
- Extra Warm Eco-Wool Comforter
- Dual Comfort Eco-Wool Comforter
To choose the proper temperature weight in a comforter, consider the following:
What is your typical body temperature?
Do you find yourself to be generally cold or mostly hot?
Do you tend to get cold at night or overheat?
If you sleep with another person you will generate more heat than you would by yourself.
Assess the bedding you already have at home. Do you want to rely on your comforter by itself to keep you warm or will you be using it in combination with other blankets?
If you have any questions, please contact us.
~ Sweet dreams ~
Twin 68” x 86”
Full/Queen 86” x 86”
King 100” x 86”
About Resthouse Sleep Solutions
At Resthouse, we value sleep as part of a healthy lifestyle. We offer customized sleep solutions for individuals and couples looking for a better night's rest. We house a full range of organic and natural mattresses, mattress toppers, pillows, bedding, body pillows, as well as hand-crafted western maple furniture and platform beds. It's time for the sleep you've been dreaming of.
Drop by our showroom located in downtown Duncan, BC.