A Multi-Use Pillow Made from Alpaca and Wool
If you're a frequent traveller, enjoy a smaller pillow, or require one for a child, this pillow is a great option. This multi-use pillow by Crescent Moon Duvet & Pillow Co. is made with hypoallergenic alpaca and wool, making it an ideal natural pillow to travel with or sleep with regularly. Petite and soft, it will fit into your carry-on bag and provide springy support whenever needed.
- 260 thread count
- Composed of a blend of 70% alpaca fibre and 30% wool
- Inside fibres and outer fabric are naturally resistant to dust mites and other allergens
- Outer fabric is GOTS and SKAL certified
- Pore size of 4.5 microns in both outer fabric prevents dust mites or other allergens from entering the inner alpaca/wool fibre
- Made in Cherryville, British Columbia, Canada
Crescent Moon does not recommend washing their alpaca / wool blend pillows. Please always use an extra cover to keep inner the pillow clean. Alpaca and wool fiber will re-loft when left outside for the day to 'sun.'
Travel 16” x 20"
Flannel Travel Pillowcase 17” x 24”