Our alpaca/wool blend pillows by Crescent Moon Duvet & Pillow Co. are made from soft alpaca fibres blended with natural wool, creating a lofty, springy pillow that will provide comfort and support for your neck and shoulders. These luxurious pillows are also resistant to dust mites and other environmental allergens and impurities.
- 260 thread count
- Composed of a blend of 70% alpaca fibre and 30% wool
- Inside fibres and outer fabric are naturally resistant to dust mites and other allergens
- Outer fabric is GOTS and SKAL certified
- Pore size of 4.5 microns in both outer fabric and outer casing prevent dust mites or other allergens from entering the inner alpaca/wool fibre
- Made in Cherryville, British Columbia, Canada
- Available in Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm lofts in Standard, Queen, and King sizes
- 3.8 micron pillow protectors are available for optimum dust mite protection
Crescent Moon does not recommend washing their alpaca/wool blend pillows. Please always use an extra cover to keep the inner pillow clean. Alpaca and wool fibre will re-loft when left outside for the day to 'sun.'
Standard 20” x 25”
Queen 20” x 29"
King 20” x 36"