Warehouse Shipper/Delivery Person - Part-time
Location: Duncan, BC
Interested in being part of a team that wants to change the world of sleep? Love organic and natural products? We are hiring a Shipper/Delivery person for our new warehouse.
Submit your cover letter and resume at our showroom at 126 Station Street in Duncan or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd like to join the Resthouse team.
Duties and Requirements
- Picking and packaging orders for shipping EST/UPS
- Pulling materials; packing boxes
- Receiving, tagging & restocking product
- Inventory monitoring
- Transferring product from warehouse to retail store
- Restocking store in an efficient and organized manner
- Maintaining overstock systems in an organized and tidy fashion
- White Glove Delivery Service
- Providing quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintaining the delivery van by keeping it tidy, stocking supplies, taking it to the car wash, and arranging for repairs.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
- Recycling and warehouse cleaning duties, including laundry for the business.
Qualities we are looking for
- Strong interest in healthy sleep, and organic bedding products
- Enthusiastic and a team player
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable using computers and working with reports and inventory systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Customer service experience an asset
- Ability to be flexible with changes in tasks
- Able to be on your feet for long stretches and lift up to 50lbs
- Must have a clean driver's abstract
- Willing to grow and learn alongside a thriving local business