Eco-Fabulous Pillows Made With Alpaca and Wool
Our brand new alpaca / wool blend pillows by Crescent Moon Duvet & Pillow Co. are made from natural ingredients and available in Medium, Firm and Extra Firm densities for your comfort. Soft alpaca blended with natural wool creates a lofty, springy pillow that will provide comfort and support for your neck and shoulders. These pillows are made with a soft 260 Thread Count organic cotton fabric covering with a pore size of 4.5 microns, making them resistant to dust mites and providing protection from other environmental allergens and impurities.
- Composed of a blend of 70% alpaca fiber and 30% wool
- Soft and cozy for a luxuriously comfortable experience
- Inside fibers and outer fabric are naturally resistant to dust mites and other allergens
- Outer fabric is GOTS and SKAL certified
- Pore size of 4.5 microns in both outer fabric and outer casing prevent dust mites or other allergens from entering the inner alpaca / wool fiber
- Made in Cherryville, British Columbia, Canada
- Available in Medium, Firm and Extra Firm lofts in Standard, Queen and King sizes
- 3.8 micron pillow protectors are available for optimum dust mite protection
Crescent Moon does not recommend washing their alpaca / wool blend pillows. Please always use an extra cover to keep the inner pillow clean. Alpaca and wool fiber will re-loft when left outside for the day to 'sun.'
Standard 20” x 25”
Queen 20” x 29"
King 20” x 36"
About Resthouse Sleep Solutions
At Resthouse, we value sleep as part of a healthy lifestyle. We offer customized sleep solutions for individuals and couples looking for a better night's rest. We house a full range of organic and natural mattresses, mattress toppers, pillows, bedding, body pillows, as well as hand-crafted western maple furniture and platform beds. It's time for the sleep you've been dreaming of.
Drop by our showroom located in downtown Duncan, BC.